Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm going to be thru Austin the week after Thanksgiving, then heading to a sidewalk sale in Phoenix after that.  I was hoping to see a few of my fishing peeps while there, so figured I should have a yard sale in Austin first.

I'm still talking with Andy and Eric, but thinking something like Wed. nite at Kahuna's.  We can just hang out for a few hours, I'll make Andy and Eric drink and I'll sell some stuff out of the truck!  

I've got a few rods and reels, and some overloaded baits that I can give you guys some deals on.  The rods and reels I am not going to dump, but they are good deals if you like them.  I know what I want for most of the stuff, so if you see something you like, let me know and I'll tell you how much.

Rods- Kistler- 1 brand new 7'6" H2 Flippin' stick, 7'6" M LTA, 7' M LTA, 7' Medium Spinning LTA, 6'9" H2 Spinning drop shot rod
American Rodsmith- 6'6" Medium Spinning PINK!
Yamamoto Rods- 6'6" Drop shot spin, 7' MH casting, 7' M casting, 7' Medium and medium light spinnning

Chronarch 100 Mg's, Revo S, Chronarch 50 Mg's

Overstock on Kinami hardbaits

Thundershad Balsa crankbaits

4" Swimming Senko's.  These are from the first year in Kinami bags.  Now they are packed in Yamamoto bags.

Hopefully this works, as it's been a while since I have posted....  See you guys soon.  :D

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Derek got in tonight and we are still planning to be at Kahuna's on Wed. We'll confirm everything tomorrow and post up.

BTW, the pink rod is spoken for. I bought it for Robby as an early Xmas gift. He can't catch squat with nice rods and his new 50 Mgs so figured we'd try a different approach.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YO! SUP? I did just make it to town and still plan on hangin' with you dudes on Wed. Like AN said, I'll make sure I can find this place and we'll post of for sure tomorrow! If u guys want to meet before, call Andy or Eric! HA HA!!!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
We'll be at Kahuna's tomorrow between 4-5 pm till whenever.

Come by and pick up some baits while catching up with the offspring of Gary Yamamoto. D also informed me for an extra buck a pack he'll autograph your bags.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW, I said fifty cents... I guess if you are taking a cut that bumps it up a little. I guess it's worth having you for security and keeping all those crazed fans off me Ando...

Yeah, Wednesday at Kahuna's. I'm in!

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
See everyone at Kahuna's if ya care to stop by, have a brew and pick up some cheap Yamamoto stuff.

Eric

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to the guys that stopped by. It was good to see old pals and meet some new friends. Austin rocks even though some of you guys suck... HA HA! Hope to see the rest of you guys next time.

Derek! ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts