Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
What are you looking to spend. I have a Bass Buster boat that I might be interested in selling. I bought it this spring, but just have not used it enough. I have put it in Town Lake and it works GREAT. I have the title documents but have not put it in my name yet (sticker good until November). Boat would come with trolling motor, marine battery, and charger. Would like to get around $350 for it.... Maybe a little more depending on the cost of putting the title in my name for transfer to you, maybe not. If interested I will get on the ball for transferring the boat to me. Boat has one seat, and I have the contact info for buying another bracket to add a second seat. You could fish two people from this boat.

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
484 Posts
How does one get a boat like this onto the water--via trailer or back of a pick-up? Passively thinking about getting something like this but I drive an old Honda Accord. Any info. would be appreciated.

Felix

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
I have a short box chevy and I just load it up in the bed. Typically I launch at a boat ramp because I dont want to drag it too far. I can back by truck up to the water's edge and unload it straight into the water by myself.

I am not sure if I really want to sell this boat or not...

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Ok, I will sell for $350 cash, assuming you take with the title in the state it currently is in (i.e.- I dont have to go get title in my name, I just sign the boat over to you (or whatever I do) and you are responsible for getting the boat registered in your name).

If that works, let me know and we can set up a time this weekend for you to get the boat. I will meet you somewhere in the greater Austin area for delivery.

Boat will come with:

All title documents I received from the previous owner
1 Trolling motor
1 marine battery
1 marine battery charger
2 life vests (one new in package)

Basically, you get a ready to go fishing machine...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts