Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

I am looking for one heck of a deal, if you have one please hook me up.

I am looking for a nice King size mattress and box springs for a cheep price. I already have the Headboard and frame, now I need a mattress and box springs. I have a VERY small amount of money that I can spend because of our wedding coming up on June 5th.

I have looked on craigslist already and now I am asking all of you, I know I am asking for a lot here but if you have what I am looking for please let me know.

Please shoot me a Pm or reply here if you have anything.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
There is a guy that sells mattresses on C list that has a little shop across from fed ex on howard. He has super cheap prices. We bought a set from him two years ago. We had some friends that bought from him a few months ago.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just come to one of many of my seized property auctions I have every month and buy one your self or from one of the other buyers. Most of my buyers are dealers and would make you a great deal. Most of them do not want the mattress or box springs. Maybe you could get it for free because they do not want to haul it off.

The only problem in trying to get one is that I do not piece anything out in the storage unit. The entire storage unit goes to the highest bidder for the entire contents.

Look at my website and upcoming auction schedule

www.aceauctioncompany.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts