Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this a while back, and had a couple responses but i got called back to the marines. So i was never able to get back to them so i am trying again.
Looking for a dog shock collar that is waterproof for a dog between 50lbs -65lbs

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have a DT collar that you can have. My dog is 16 years old we won't need it anymore. I haven't used it in some time but it is in great shape and I am pretty sure it will work. I think i have the manuals as well. Only problem is that it will probably need new rechargeable batteries which I think you could pick up from the batteries plus place. The collar is water proof and has 6 adjustable levels of intensity. I also have a tracking collar that you can have as well. I would like to see these go to someone who can use them. Send me a pm and I will be glad to turn these over to you.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Hey, do they work on people? ;D

·
Registered
263 Posts
It stings like a mofo. I tried it out on myself up to level 5. I have never really had to go past level 3 with the dog excpet for the time he took after a rabbit instead of the quail we were hunting. I didn't want to go past that level. since that was about the limit for me. I would have to have a few more beers to go up to 6. :eek:

·
Registered
151 Posts
5A796B6B6C6A797B73180 said:
Hey, do they work on people? ;D
They DO! Funnest prank I ever pulled.

I tried to use it on my dog but it broke my heart to hear him yelp when I used it on him. So I decided I would use it on my coworkers.

One guy that picked it up and got zapped by me picked it up again I'm sure he was going to pick it up a third time until he heard us laughing our a$$es off.

BTW at max output those things got one heck of a bite.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts