Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to re-clear a top cap of a boat. It's not a huge job, but looking for a shop with resonable rates that can get it done. The top cap is in fair shape and buffs out, but it is getting into the metal flake now. So want to have it re-gelled to prevent more issue down the road. The sides and everything else is good, just the cap needs the work (too much Florida sun for too many years).

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I can do just trhe top cap. I use shineononline.com stuff. I did my nitro and came out looking really nice. Check it out, of you like what you see call me. I am in hutto, I should be able to get you a 2 day turnaround.

Lance 876 9496

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can do just trhe top cap. I use shineononline.com stuff. I did my nitro and came out looking really nice. Check it out, of you like what you see call me. I am in hutto, I should be able to get you a 2 day turnaround.

Lance 876 9496
Lance, this really needs gelcoat (into the metal flake), not a polymer type solution, sent you a PM with the details.

Still need to find a shop that can shoot clear gloss gelcoat on this top cap. So if you have a line on a shop that you are willing to suggest, please drop me a PM or respond in kind.

Thanks,
Michael

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pm sent, not really sure where to send you on this one. Perhaps someone with previous boat/hull damage that as had work done will post up.
I tried calling a couple places out near the lake, and no one answers their phones anymore. So never got to talk to anyone about estimates. I may drag it up to Dallas and have it done, or over to Teledo Bend if I can't get any answers locally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts