Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the success of this offer I would like to extened it to Yamaha owners. In an effort to have parts on hand..filters, impellers and the like, I need to know what motors you are running. The info I need is year and HP range. As with most things, one part number will fit many applications so please advise if your intrested and I'll get the parts.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Man Gary I think you are about to get real busy real fast. Also I would put that deal up on TTZ site most guys go between both sites, I know alot of people that want to get their YAmms worked on. I will be in there later today to talk to you later.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Guys, I just got the $99 service and I have to say that if you have any maintenance you need done on your boat you better get it over to Tracker before the end of the year.(If you like saving money) This special is at an unbelievable price. Thanks Gary you define customer service!
JR

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We will do service on your Yam. if I have some lead time to get parts. Currently , we don't stock a lot of service items for them but once I have an idea what I need to keep on hand the lead time won't be a big issue. Because we are not a Yam. dealer I will only be able to do basic service and not diagnostic / performence work. We do work on all brands of boats ,however. So if you need accessory/custom installs,fabrication or basic repair on the boat we can do it. We also do fiberglass,upholstry and trailer work. In the last three years we have culed out a lot of sublet vendors and developed new quailty ones. You won't be disapointed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts