Bass Fishing Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Oh, and Jim, when I took Finley later on in the afternoon to go with me to Lake Austin to test out the LSS, I said we were going to the lake and she said "See Mr. Jim! See Mr. Jim!"

Thought you'd get a kick out of that....

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Structure scan is kicking major ass. I didn't get to scan the bridge because some dudes were camped out right under it fishing and I didn't want to motor around them too much.

Out on Travis it was absolutely killer for seeing how the drains twisted and turned, for finding rock piles and areas that were holding more bait. I think I could spend all day driving and looking out there checking out spots I've always wanted to get a better look at. Also, I can already tell that going with the 8 or 10 so you have the hot button keys could be very helpful, depending on what we were doing I was rotating between left and right or downscan. If I upgraded to a Gen 2 HDS 8, I'd throw that 7 up front and link it all together (although another LSS for downscan dropshot on the front deck would be brodeorific).

·
Registered
553 Posts
Andrew , cut the end off of the fish tape and pull it back . You can heat the end and put a new bend on it . I am an electrician . Done that . If you want help call me . 7847793 . DG

21 - 26 of 26 Posts