Bass Fishing Forum banner

2421 - 2436 of 2436 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Saw Claypool Lennon Delirium last night at Emo's. Place was packed. Pretty damn good. They played a few covers as King Crimson's Court of the Crimson King, Beatles Tomorrow Never Knows and Pink Floyd's Astronomy Domine.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
That cover of Astronomy Domine must have been sublime. I really enjoy listening to Les Claypool's Frog Brigade live cover of Pigs Three Different Ones.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I said that Mark Knopfler had better be awesome since I bought tickets before I renewed Longhorn football season tickets. I didn't look at the schedule and there it was....LSU. So, I sold my football tickets and went to the concert.

Effing awesome. Picture sucks.
IMG_0418.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Nice! Knopfler definitely earned his place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! Sorry to hear about your 'horns.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saw Phil Collins live some months ago. Truly an experience I'll remember the rest of my life though he is an old man and forgot some of the lines :D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I hate the looting and violence. The 911 call at the beginning of Sublime’s song about the LA riots saddens me deeply. The anguish and despair is evident in the young man’s voice as he implores the authorities to find the owner of a looted business. He doesn’t ask for police help because he knows no officer will be dispatched.

2421 - 2436 of 2436 Posts