Bass Fishing Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 2436 Posts

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Rant. I was fun fishing with one of our fellow anglers on LA last year and he was playing zac brown. I guess I thought it was catchy and we caught a few fish so I downloaded the whole cd on itunes. Today I finally had time to delete that horseshit. It seriously is some of the worst crap known to mankind. I was embarrassed to have it play in front of friends. Their retarded music is turning me away from country music forever.

don't belive me? listen to how horrible this is: Rant over

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
This song is from the Hazards of Love, which in the truest sense is a concept album telling a story throughout. The Rake is a pretty sick and twisted song, not exactly father of the year material. My wife calls The Decemberists nerd rock, but whatever I like all of their albums.

Found this CD in my truck the other day, its one of those albums once I start it I have to listen to the whole thing. First couple of minutes is build up, then it starts.

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
This song is from the Hazards of Love, which in the truest sense is a concept album telling a story throughout. The Rake is a pretty sick and twisted song, not exactly father of the year material. My wife calls The Decemberists nerd rock, but whatever I like all of their albums.

Found this CD in my truck the other day, its one of those albums once I start it I have to listen to the whole thing. First couple of minutes is build up, then it starts.
Love their music , solid choice hombre. But then there is always this.

2041 - 2060 of 2436 Posts