Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Weiss High School will be opening in a few months road construction has finally begun with Weiss Lane going from its 2 lanes to 4 lanes from Wilbarger Creek to Kelly Lane and more importantly the current one lane bridge will be replaced.

That being said I wonder if there are plans to put a toll lane for people wanting to go to Lake Pflugerville? Seems like they are tolling every other road now.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need to get more trailers to launch from the ramp because the algae getting bad. Almost launched myself a couple of times today while unloading the kayak.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Not even sea-legs help when there's zero traction.

Thanks for the update on Weiss construction. When I drive to the lake, my coffee mug rides in my boat's cupholder. When I get to the lake after bouncing all the way down Weiss, I've got a bilge full of coffee.

·
Registered
66 Posts
That's nice that they are working on Weiss, but what i want to know is when are they going to re-do E. P-ville Parkway between 130 and the lake. That is the sorriest excuse for a parkway I've ever had the displeasure of driving on.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
They plan on straightening the curves on Hodde Lane because of the new elementary school. My troller battery slides around the bed when I try to straighten them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts