·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Folks, I've added NOAA tide station info under Coastal/Tropical.

Here are some tips for using the Observation links:
- The Time Zone defaults to GMT. Change to Local and click "View Plot"
- It defaults to 48 hours, with over half of that period being the past.
- I personally prefer to change the End Date to look out a few more days - a five-day window will give you a plot where the major dividers are at midnight if you've changed the time zone to Local - click "View Plot" to refresh.
- Once the settings are tweaked to your satisfaction, click the "Click here for larger plot" link to get something like this:

http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/cgi-bin-mp/data_plot.cgi?mins=&datum=6&unit=1&stn=8773701&bdate=20110915&edate=20110920&data_type=wl&relative=&type=Tide%20Data&shift=d&plot_size=large&relative=&wl_sensor_hist=&plot_backup=

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've fixed all the tide observation links. They did away with the old "View Large Plot" option which generated the old URLs to see just the plot. Sad. Those were very handy on a smartphone.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So, thanks LRCA! In addition to mismanaging our water and messing with our Pace Bend ramp (I got yer 30 feet - RIGHT HERE), you changed all the links on your website. Same information, different links = No value added except making us all update our links and shortcuts. Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fixed a bunch of dead links. LCRA direct-linked text stuff like the text version of Upper Basin Streamflow is no longer available online that I can fine. Hydromet is pretty cool though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts