Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it was a tough day. I managed to get 5 fish in the boat a 8.8, 6.2, 5.9, 4.4 and a 2. Had another one on that made it to the boat that would have eaten the 8lber, she ran into the trolling motor and came off. She was the biggest BASS I have ever seen. My pal Bacon (2nd Pic) had a 6lb & 5lb and alot of 2-3lbers. ;D I can't complain, I am down here with my Good friends and were having a good time. Going back out tomorrow, will give repport after getting back to the hotel.

·
Registered
9,803 Posts
Awesome catch..Thanks for sharing.

Be carefull on Saturday, the winds are supposed to be up in the afternoon!
Saturday: Isolated showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north between 15 and 20 mph. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. North northeast wind between 10 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 70. North northeast wind around 10 mph becoming east southeast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.