Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all.

looking for a trailer and some row boat oars. the boat is a 14ft aluminum v hull and would be pulling it by car. nothing fancy needed (mostly because i cant afford it). also need some old school oars. the kind with the pin that slips into the side of the boat so you can sit backward and row. Am i describing this right? everyplace i have called responds like i am speaking a foreign language when i ask about them. No title or registration wont keep me off the lake!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still looking for a trailer to put this thing on. doesnt really even have to be a boat trailer. if its as big as the back of a pick up ill take it!!!

·
Registered
9,991 Posts
Harbor freight has cheap trailers. You'll need to do some set up but you can get a trailer for around $300

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
Regarding the oars, I think you're looking for oars with oar "locks" with the pins that slide into a fixed hole in the gunnel. Academy should have these. I'm heading there now and will report back on price.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks... yeah, was totally oarlocks... and i did pick some up at academy... thanks a lot though.

been checking craigslist on a regular basis but havent really found anything... maybe i should look for a multi purpose trailer instead of a boat trailer considering how easy it is to move...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts