Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling some used fish tanks for a bait fish setup that will include the water/pond pumps. The tanks range from 20-30 gallons. The pumps are big enough to handle bigger tanks. I am not looking to get rich, just empty out the garage for more room. Will throw in some free rocks and fake plants as well.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Hey Moe, I'm interested. Are these regular fish tanks or plastic portable ones? Guessing they are glass since you are throwing in fake plants. I live near Lakeline Mall. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Zertis-I am near Lakeline Mall area also. They are glass tanks (20 gal), and will serve as a housing tank when you decide to fish. The thing with keeping minnows is they need good current and cold water. This time of year is best when kept in garage. When the summer comes, they need to be kept in the a/c. I am going through all the stuff now, will send you a PM when I am done.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have 2 tanks left, one 30 gallon and one 20 gallon. I would be willing to let the tanks go for $25 a peice. Also, I have one reptile 20 gal. for crickets/insects for $20.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts