Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a used G.Loomis CBR906C crankbait rod. This rod sells new for $245.00 and I will take $150.00 cash. The best thing about a G.Loomis is the lifetime warranty. If this rod ever breaks, send it back to G.Loomis with $25 and they will send you a new one back. The following description is from www.gloomis.com:

"CBR906C
Length: 7'6"
Power:
Pieces: 1
Casting

This rod is designed specifically for "ripping" lipless crankbaits, like the Lucky Craft LVR and Rattle Trap, out of the grass. The actual technique is to crank the bait down into the grass and then "rip" it free. That's when the strike occurs. You need a rod with a light enough tip to allow the bait to wiggle enticingly and yet have enough butt to power it out of the grass and handle big fish. After all, that's the goal, right?"

If the buyer lives in Austin the rod can be picked up at my office at 14th and Guadalupe. I will ship the rod for an additional $15.

If the rod does not sell within a couple of days, I will put it on E-Bay. I wanted to give the ABFers a shot at the rod first.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts