Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! If anyone is looking to upgrade their electronics, trolling motor, or anything else on their boat please give me a call! I'll do my best to beat anyone's price and I offer better than factory installation. Also if you need any general maintenance, I will get your boat completed within 48 hours, if not same day. This includes impeller replacements, oil changed, tune ups, and general inspections. If you have any questions or would like pricing info please give me a call at 512-902-8908! You can also find me on facebook at facebook.com/castawaymarine/

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey everyone! Hopefully you all had a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend, and no one had issues with their boats. I am extending my $180 impeller change special through this week. That price is good for all makes and models. I am also offering $100 off all services over $300. I feel I should also let everyone know that I am very knowledgeable on trolling motors. Although I cannot do warranty work, I can still do all the repairs to keep you fishing. I learned a lot through my previous employment and I plan on helping out my customers in anyway possible! As always, if you have an question please don't hesitate to ask. You can reach me at 512-902-8908, [email protected], and you can find me on facebook at facebook.com/castawaymarine/ . Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts