Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo zuri has new product coming out shortly, including a pencil popper...in clear!

the issue i'm gonna have is it comes in only one size, so far; 5in. and weighs an ounce. that's too big for bank fishing, i think. 99% of the bigger fish are further from the bank, for the most part. at least that's what i see, and it happens every where i fish.
but what a beauty! yo zuri DOES create some amazing lures, and the finishes/colors/etc are 2nd to none.
if only it was 4in. and 3/4oz!
no pricing yet, but should be around $8-9. for those of you looking for a much less expensive, but similar version of the sb 105, this could be the one!

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For me, anything more than 9/16 is too heavy. My shoulder doesn't like it. I have 2 sb 125's at 1oz and after about 4 tosses I have to downsize. Even on a boat in area lakes I don't think I need the larger size. On the coast it could be a different story. But even then I'm throwing a 4in 1/2oz lure to avoid fatigue.
But that yo zuri looks sweet! If only I was younger and stronger. I'm talking fishing...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts