Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The University Bass Anglers of Texas are going to be hosting our inaugural BassJam open tournament on Lake Travis (Tournament Point), Sunday May 4th.  We will be giving out $7,000 in guaranteed prize money to the contestants with an entry fee of $100 per 2 person team.

Proceeds from the tournament will go towards helping University of Texas students travel and compete in collegiate fishing tournaments around the country.  

We hope to have a great turn out and excellent fishing, so keep your eyes open over the next week as we'll be posting up our entry flyer and lists of prizes and sponsors.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Re: UBA BassJam Tournament May 4th, Lake Travis

Hey guys, just wanted a little clarification on the payouts...are they based on a certain # of teams or guaranteed regardless of how many show?

Like Scott said great job getting this tournament up and running.

I'll be out there and I'm sure a lot of the other ABF guys will be there supporting your cause as well!

·
Registered
551 Posts

Hey guys...just a thought...yall might have already done this but it wouldnt hurt to post this on the Texas Fishing Forum also.....looking foward to it even though I will be helping a bunch of horns :'(....its in the name of fishing.

·
Registered
399 Posts

Aggie_Fisher09, we posted it on TFF a little while back. Thanks for the thoughtful reminder though. Glad to have you participating and spread the word to as many as you can. We are just trying to throw a tournament that everyone will enjoy and have a good time at.

·
Registered
551 Posts

Good deal man, I might even come out to Pace Bend the night before and camp there...that way I can just put in right there that Sunday morning. Im looking foward to it. Maybe if I do we can have a couple beverages and shoot the shite.

·
Registered
399 Posts

A couple of us will be their that night camping out and your more then welcome to join us. I have no problem with Aggies, but that must be because I'm a born Yankee ;D This whole Aggie hating thing seems to be a Texas thing lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.