Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A note from Rick Smith on the ramp change due to water conditions, please read.

Thanks for registering for qualifier #1 of TuffMan on Lake Waco for this Saturday the 11th. I’m sure you’ve probably heard that the lake has come up about 8 feet in the last 48 hours. The U.S. Corps of Engineers has asked us to move our headquarters to Twin Bridges ramp (the old Speegleville #1), right off highway 6 just after you cross over the lake. We will be set up for team numbers a little after 5am and will start the tournament after safe daylight. The lake does have lots of floaters so be careful when traveling across the water. You are allowed to launch your boat at any of the open boat ramps.

Feel free to call me on my cell at 254/534-5399 or here at Marine Outlet at 866/397-5934 if you have any concerns or questions.

Rick Smith
TuffMan Tournaments
www.tuffmantournaments.com
www.keepthemswimming.com
www.marineoutlet.com

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Congrats to TTZ team members Tom Lorden and Grant Schnabel (6th with 16.87 lbs) and Landon Glass and Brian Booker (10th with 12+ lbs) for their finishes on Waco and qualifying for the Championship right out of the gate! Way to go guys!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Wow, 16 lbs only got 6th. I didn't know Waco had fish like that. Those are some nice sacks! Good job guys.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Story and pics are up; we apologize for the delay as we tried to give the top three teams ample time to get back to us for interviews.

Be sure to pay attention to the little kid in the second place pic...he's got TTZ written all over him and we are already starting to recruit him for our team.

http://ttz1.com/results/tuff-man-–-waco-91110/

Congrats also to David for winning Big Bass!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts