Bass Fishing Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
I want to apologize for my sour mood at the ramp last night. I was a little butthurt that I went out Tuesday and caught fish with relative ease and managed a pretty soild bag and then couldn't fill a limit last night. I seem to remember swearing off LA until January, but what I meant was swearing it off until today. Gonna head out shortly for a little revenge and rage fishing.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
I want to apologize for my sour mood at the ramp last night. I was a little butthurt that I went out Tuesday and caught fish with relative ease and managed a pretty soild bag and then couldn't fill a limit last night. I seem to remember swearing off LA until January, but what I meant was swearing it off until today. Gonna head out shortly for a little revenge and rage fishing.
They will probably be stacked tonight where we were. They just took a break last night. I was also butthurt, nothing a few blimes couldn't make better though

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Gonna head out shortly for a little revenge and rage fishing.
I've done that more than once. I've ever done it on the same day when I've gone out to Belton or somewhere else in the morning and sucked, and then gone to Lake Austin in the evening to make me feel better :)

41 - 44 of 44 Posts