Bass Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Chuck I'm thinking about using a shot like this, on that same beach in the other photo. But with the FX of course.

Would that be more to your liking?
Only one chick ? If the tagline is chicks love Skeeters I think you are locked into more than one.

But yes that is progress...very nice progress

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Me and my baby boo will be there. Chicken meat in hand. And a blimer. Although last week I saw the biggest blimer I have ever seen. The can was 48" tall. Pretty sure the costas I lost were in the bottom of that can somewhere.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Good turn out last night, we had 29 boats. Top 3 teams were from 17.5-16 pounds. Congrats to Ander on the win, and to the others in the cash.

Andy and I got the imaginary tackle pack 4th place finish, sigh.

I pulled into the 360 parking lot at 3:00pm, and was shocked to only see 6 trailers. Almost all bass boats, and no wake boat trailers. School is back in session fellas. Now we just need some colder weather and LA will be perfect.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Results are up: TTZ ? Austin Wed Night 8/28/13 ? Texas Tournament Zone

Congrats again to Ander and Ski and everyone else in the money, it was a pretty tight race last night with most of the heavy hitters not coming back to weigh-in.

Had a good time fishing with PJ last night, that boy can guzzle beer and catch fish. Here's a shameless plug for my partner and the 4th place bag...GOOSEBERRRRRRRY!

And my net is now officially broken. FYI, don't waste your money on those $50 Frabill nets, they snap like a twig when met with 250 lbs of bumbling drunkness. I think that's the third net John has broken this year. I'm no psychic but I see two things happening before 2013 ends, John breaks another net and Cordova's next DD is a SAL. Get ready to be shoved in the Porta Potty and punched in the face Craig!

Good luck to everyone on opening weekend and see y'all next week!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts