Bass Fishing Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
7th place, damn the luck, we needed one good fish Puma.

Everybody I talked to afterwards said it was a really tough night for some reason. Just the way it goes sometimes.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Results are up: TTZ ? Austin Wed Night 5/08/13 ? Texas Tournament Zone

More Skeeter Real Money was paid last night as Jack Waldrop Jr. and Mike Waldrop cashed in on over $1,000 on a $40 entry in a 3.5 hour tournament with 19.49 pounds.

After eight events this year we are averaging 38 teams, it only takes 30 teams (minimum 60 anglers) to qualify for up to $3,000 in additional incentive money from Skeeter. No other boat manufacturer is taking care of anglers at the grass roots level like Skeeter. There are 25 Wednesday Night Tournaments remaining this year so if you own a Skeeter be sure to sign up for the Real Money program and come join us on Lake Austin.

Things are only going to get better with TTZ/Skeeter in the following years, if in the market for a new or pre-owned boat go see Joey Eischen at South Austin Marine or Ken Parker at Boerne Marine. TTZ is also available to demo the ZX20 and FX20, both with 250 SHOs, so contact myself or Booker if interested.

Congrats to everyone in the money and see y'all next week!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Despite the fickle bite it was good to see everyone out and catch up with some old friends and meet new anglers. Trey and I had three fish for about 9 lbs in the first hour or so but couldn't get bit after dark, the dink bite was on as well so at least that kept us entertained in between the few keepers.

In the past after a horrible night of fishing, actually horrible year thus far for me, I would come home and want to break all my rods and pick up a new hobby...but thanks to the FX it's nothing but smiles and coldies regardless of what I catch. That boat is one bad ass mofo, 73.4 with two people at 5900 rpms yesterday and I suck at driving bass boats! Scary part is I still haven't pegged the Hot Foot.

·
Registered
308 Posts
In the past after a horrible night of fishing, actually horrible year thus far for me, I would come home and want to break all my rods and pick up a new hobby
So Andy, I was so disgusted after last night, I ran home to break my rods and I forgot I had that darn chip! PM me your addr and I'll mail it to you in case for some reason I don't make next week. (although I kept one rod intact just in case I do)

P.S. what was with the police boat and then after 9pm was sitting with cop lights blinking and looked like a cop car at the park blinking too?!?

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
He was inspecting a boat checking their lights, life vests, etc. DG and Jon passed inspection and received no ticket. I think DG may have told him that he didn't agree with some of their statements/actions and as such their conversation lasted a little longer.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts