Bass Fishing Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I guess you could try to get some merch donated from other sponsors for top 5 or 6 finishers. Give a little something to those guys who just missed the money line.
Thanks for the suggestion John, according to the conversation under 360 we should go after products our anglers value/want/use daily and contact the following for sponsorship:

1. Las Vegas Visitors Bureau
2. Valtrex
3. Whataburger

1 and 2 go hand in hand, guess if you sub In N Out for Whataburger you hit the winning trifecta in a 36 hour trip to Sin City.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Yeah I get them in waves of threes. Usually the ole KD or Harrison needs you, then the tried and true where are you, and finally the go to closer of I wish you would just die already.
My wife loves me so much that she says "I'm not going to waist good battery life just to text ( go to hell ) " she thinks I should already know this after 28 years

So you should be HAPPY that you still messages !

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Yeah I get them in waves of threes. Usually the ole KD or Harrison needs you, then the tried and true where are you, and finally the go to closer of I wish you would just die already.
The longer your with them the better it gets, mine goes like this, what time did you get home last night? I dunno. Do you have a hang over? Kinda. He he he! will you ever learn? Probably not.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I was looking at some carp pictures today and that fish that I caught yesterday was a grass carp. It hammered my senko and when I set the hook it started ripping off drag. Weird that a grass carp ate a worm.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I actually had to read up on some carp stuff today to learn the differences, and I saw this picture which looked just like the fish I caught

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
I have heard from a guy who fishes down at Conroe that they will catch 4 or 5 of them in a trip sometimes now that there is no grass and they are starving. Green soft plastics.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Sounds like good times. I tried to crash the after party but after a long day of battling 30mph winds/ 4' waves at Fayette in a kayak. I fell asleep at 10pm. Next week maybe.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts