Bass Fishing Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
John, congrats on finishing 13th out of the 15 boats that chose to weight in! Also thanks to 15th place for deciding to weigh in so Trey and I weren't last :cool:. Fun night to be on the water either way!

The highlight of our night was at 9:50....Trey setting the hook and stuttering under his clenched, muscle flexed breath, "Oh yea, it's a big one." Too bad it was only 13.5 inches and wouldn't cull our 14.1 incher.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats to the winners of a dreary fishing evening. Eric and I learned a tough lesson last night. A 115 Johnson just ain't gonna cut it anymore. We had around 18 lbs in the boat and dropped the chip at 10:02. Talk about disgusted. I still had a blast. Just wished the ol Johnson could have gotten us there on time. There really are some great guys out on this derby and I just want to thank everyone for being very welcoming and just good ol boys! See ya next week- hopefully with something that has a 250 behind it!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.