Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we have the new TTZ forum up and running I will be posting the weekly tournament threads on our site.

The Travis big bass pot is up to $480 plus tonight's entries.

Tuesday:

TTZ Lake Travis Tuesday Night Tournament - 8/4/15 | TTZ Fishing Forum

Wednesday:

TTZ Lake Austin Wednesday Night Tournament - 8/5/15 | TTZ Fishing Forum

Also next week we are going to give away free Costas to the person who is closest to guessing the winning weight on the Wed night thread over on the new forum. I'll make the post later this week, and then you guys can start guessing. I'll put the rules in the thread over on http://ttzforum.com

One last thing, there is no SummerSlam this year, but everybody will be eligible for Guadpalooza. Guadapalooza announcement coming shortly, and I will be giving away a free Zodias rod to the person who is closest to guessing the winning weight for GPAZ as well. Look for details on ttzforum.com.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
WTF?

"One last thing, there is no SummerSlam this year" ???????????? :bh01:

John ... stage one clinical depression just kicked in ....

I need an "UNLIKE" button.

Free Costas is cool though!
With the way Travis is fishing, we'd probably all be wrasslin' over a handful of guad nuggets.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Great! So no "exact guessing". Whatever that is? Just the closest right? :cool: I will see you there.

If you haven't seen it, the "New" TTZ Forum is so sexy. I can hardly keep my hands off the keys. I will see you there!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone have a back seat available for Lake Austin Wed night? I normally fish with Ricky G, but he can't make it tonight. I got the buy in, beer, ice, sandwiches and snacks. I can meet at any ramp. Please give me a shout if you're willing. Thanks! 512-775-1519

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Anyone have a back seat available for Lake Austin Wed night? I normally fish with Ricky G, but he can't make it tonight. I got the buy in, beer, ice, sandwiches and snacks. I can meet at any ramp. Please give me a shout if you're willing. Thanks! 512-775-1519
Might help to mention that Andy is pretty much a hammer.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Waylon's phone was stuck between the wind shield and the glove box, I was reaching to grab it when I heard.."You're not going to reach that phone with those chubby fingers."

You couldn't resist calling me chubby one last time before you scampered off into the woods with your squatch brethren. And for the record I got his phone with my "chubby fingers."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts