Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I predict Travis will have a 20 pound bag weighed in. And Austin will have 17 pounds. It's going to be weird seeing Austin have the lower weights, but it's happening. I'm going to try and make both!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Could you just do both every night of the week? That would work best for me. I know you've been doing this a while and everyone expects it on a certain day so changing it really isn't an option. But adding the rest of the week, that should be fine.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Could you just do both every night of the week? That would work best for me. I know you've been doing this a while and everyone expects it on a certain day so changing it really isn't an option. But adding the rest of the week, that should be fine.
Don't recall asking u its ttz tourney.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I know you weren't asking me. I just thought John could move in a party trailer to city park and live down there for a month or 2 to run them and Booker could live at Mansfield park. I think we would all rather do that than our day jobs. :)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Last year Travis had a Tuesday night tournament, a Thursday night tournament and my Sunday morning tournament. Each one of those had a pretty decent turnout until the trees started to "brew"

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
For Travis next week Grant and I will be at Mansfield and Booker will be at Jones Brothers for registration. Remember weigh-in is at Mansfield only. See you guys next Tuesday....and Wednesday.

Been saving up a lot of brownie points at home, getting my kids ready for and taking them to school everyday, picking them up and putting them to bed at night for the last few months. My wife is like wow, you are a super dad, you are really crushing it! I just hope she remembers all of this starting next week when I'm gone every Tue and Wed for the next 8 months.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
John, if you would like, Mike and I could take entries and check livewells at Tatum....... If people want to drive 25 miles to weigh in.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts