Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Ben and i will be there for sure, looking forward to it.

Reactions: Brian Booker

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Do both anglers need to be present for entry and weigh in?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I usually pick Ben up after takeoffsince he's over at dink and we start from Mansfield.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Everybody should bring some pumpkin/chartreuserattleesnakes from Grande bass. That is what won Saturday.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
wish I would have known sooner I would have move my schedule around to make this one

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Sorry you missed the original post here Donnie, would love to have you out. Y'all be sure to check TTZ for updates as well.

Shameless plug, but there are some really good thread topics going over at the TTZ forum right now, and a lot of them are even fishing reports, techniques and tackle conversations!

We'll do our best to post important announcements on ABF, but hopefully get folks checking our forum as well.

Thanks!

http://www.austinbassfishing.com/forum/tournament-information-results/47241-no-ttz-tuesday-week.html

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Sorry you missed the original post here Donnie, would love to have you out. Y'all be sure to check TTZ for updates as well.

Shameless plug, but there are some really good thread topics going over at the TTZ forum right now, and a lot of them are even fishing reports, techniques and tackle conversations!

We'll do our best to post important announcements on ABF, but hopefully get folks checking our forum as well.

Thanks!

http://www.austinbassfishing.com/forum/tournament-information-results/47241-no-ttz-tuesday-week.html
If you need a fast response, posting on the ttz forum is about as fast as calling Booker.
I have needed information before and got it in seconds.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Somebody just texted me and asked if tonight was cancelled. No, it is not. Brian posted that link to show when we announced last week that the 18th was cancelled and we were having one last hurrah on Travis tonight where the big bass pot will go to biggest keeper.

Please read the dates guys. Tonight is still on.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And if and when Travis picks (as long as it is during daylight savings time) we will go back. If not we will pick back up with Travis Tuesdays next year after DST starts.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
28 boats on a tough lake Travis. Not too shabby. Congrats to those in the $! We'll keep y'all posted on a re-start date when the lake improves. Last night showed a lot of us we may just be a cool snap or two away from much improved conditions.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts