Bass Fishing Forum banner

TTZ Tournament -Wednesday evening-03/31/2010

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  fishytx 
#1 ·
Looks like real nice weather!

Wednesday...Mostly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the [highlight]mid 80s[/highlight]. South winds 10 to 20 mph.

Wednesday Night...Mostly clear before midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds 10 to 20 mph.

#4 ·
Chris,

From this point fwd both anglers must me members.  We have a sign up sheet at check in and all it takes is a first/last name and an email address - we'll take care of the rest.

ABF mods, please refrain from stickying/locking future posts related to the Wed Nighters to avoid duplicate/redundant threads.  

Plus it makes it easier for us to talk crap to one another.  IE, Robby Crabb likes to match his drawers with the color of Senkos he plans to fish on a given day...my money is on bubble gum this evening.

#11 ·
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was pretty close to being able to make it tonight, but it ain't happenin'. Stuck workin'. I'm going to be doing my best starting next week though at being able to make them. I've got work off next Wednesday, so I will be there for sure. Good luck to everyone tonight...can't wait to hear the results and see the pics.

#16 ·
Last I heard only 6 of 29 teams weighed fish. Austin was her typical self and shut off like stripper after you run out of twenties.

I think it only took 11 and change to win and Crabby took second with only 6 lbs. Not sure what 3rd or Big Bass was.

Guess we'll find out what color panties Robby was wearing tomorrow after the results and pics are posted.

#18 ·
1st - Jamey Sladon/Brandon Houston 5/11.06
2nd - Robby Crabb/Terry Valentino 3/6.68
3rd and BB - Colin Conner/Ray Berkley 1/5.62

We'll have pics and coverage up tomorrow, congrats to the guys in the money!

Ander, hopefully I can make it back home next week and fish one myself!  

And thanks for letting us fish in front of you on LBJ last Sat, that was really cool man.

#21 ·
Congrats to those who cut a check, or for that matter, those who had fish to bring back to the scales. I was told by several teams that fished this T that the windy conditions made it very difficult to hold on to spots that they knew had some fish, therefore they were forced to fish some unfamiliar water just to get out of the wind. Also was told that the bite for most was pretty slow. But as always, there were some anglers who found enough fish to get the job done.

I hope to make the next one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.