Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like real nice weather!

Wednesday...Mostly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the [highlight]mid 80s[/highlight]. South winds 10 to 20 mph.

Wednesday Night...Mostly clear before midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds 10 to 20 mph.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
It does look good, should be some pigs brought to the scales tonight!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Chris,

From this point fwd both anglers must me members.  We have a sign up sheet at check in and all it takes is a first/last name and an email address - we'll take care of the rest.

ABF mods, please refrain from stickying/locking future posts related to the Wed Nighters to avoid duplicate/redundant threads.  

Plus it makes it easier for us to talk crap to one another.  IE, Robby Crabb likes to match his drawers with the color of Senkos he plans to fish on a given day...my money is on bubble gum this evening.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Andy, let's no't make it sound cooler than it is by saying "bubble gum".

It's pink man...hot pink.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Pink - WHAAAAAAT?!

I thought I'd seen it all this past weekend on Conroe when Crabby busted out the footed pjs with the little sticky feet.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ABF mods, please refrain from stickying/locking future posts related to the Wed Nighters to avoid duplicate/redundant thread
I tried reply to the post started by Robby....by could not...

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was pretty close to being able to make it tonight, but it ain't happenin'. Stuck workin'. I'm going to be doing my best starting next week though at being able to make them. I've got work off next Wednesday, so I will be there for sure. Good luck to everyone tonight...can't wait to hear the results and see the pics.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Last I heard only 6 of 29 teams weighed fish. Austin was her typical self and shut off like stripper after you run out of twenties.

I think it only took 11 and change to win and Crabby took second with only 6 lbs. Not sure what 3rd or Big Bass was.

Guess we'll find out what color panties Robby was wearing tomorrow after the results and pics are posted.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
1st - Jamey Sladon/Brandon Houston 5/11.06
2nd - Robby Crabb/Terry Valentino 3/6.68
3rd and BB - Colin Conner/Ray Berkley 1/5.62

We'll have pics and coverage up tomorrow, congrats to the guys in the money!

Ander, hopefully I can make it back home next week and fish one myself!  

And thanks for letting us fish in front of you on LBJ last Sat, that was really cool man.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts