Bass Fishing Forum banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I just finished my only meeting for today, and convinced my nanny to stay until 4:30 when my wife gets home. So I'm pretty much free now, which is fairly awesome.

Hey speaking of awesome, Andy dropped off his FX21 last night. Pretty amazing how many changes Skeeter made from 2013 to 2014, always making improvements. This boat is a piece of work, everything is engineered to 11 (spinal tap style).

·
Registered
470 Posts
I am gonna miss this one guys, I have little league with my sons tomorrow. You fellas have fun and be safe and by "safe" I mean drink mucho beers and crush bass skulls.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Got the FX all loaded up, respooled reels, retied knots, and surprise surprise I am covered in sweat. Warming up out there.

#fatguyproblems

I will be headed to Canyon within the hour, see you guys out there soon.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Tracker Boating Center will offer up a no charge impeller and gear oil for BIG BASS as posted by TTZ .

We offer custom rigging and stock Humminbird, Lowrance, Powerpole, Hydrowave and lots of other related gear and price match most deals. Give us a call . Gary 512 250 9000.

·
Registered
245 Posts
111 teams on canyon.... Congrats to all in the money...and thanks to all who came out .....we know there are lots of choices out there and we sincerely appreciate everyone of y'all for supporting our trail....hope everybody made it home safely .....next up Belton ......am I allowed to say that I'm excited for this one?...... Hope to see y'all there

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Complete results, pics and AOY points after Canyon have been updated:

TTZ Trail ? Canyon ? 3/22/14 ? Texas Tournament Zone

Congrats to Dale Hughes and Randy Havard on the win and to everyone else that cut a check. We really appreciate all our loyal anglers that came out to fish with us and grinded it out on this fickle lake. Belton is up next on April 26 and even though it can fish tough I'm betting we'll have our largest turnout of 2014, hope to see everyone there.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts