Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

In case you missed the post last week, we have a couple of changes with the weekly Travis event:

http://www.austinbassfishing.com/fo...esults/46751-ttz-tuesday-nighter-updates.html

Last week we had 31 anglers, and it took 10.12 to win and over 8 pounds for a 3rd place check. Things are picking up on Travis as the lake settles back in from the rains. Once again, we will have a north shore and south shore registration location, weigh-in will be at Mansfield. We are also pushing back the start time to 6:30PM to allow more time to get over to registration. All chips must be on the table in Mansfield Park by 10:00PM for teams wanting to weigh-in.

The big bass was not caught at the last Tuesday night event so we have a $190 rollover going into this week. Check in will start at 5:30PM at Mansfield or at Jones Brothers Park, all boats must draw a number for take off. Boats will be launched by their draw order starting at 6:30 PM. Please come by the launch boat with your livewells open as we call your number. Weigh-in will start at 10:00PM, only the boats with a chip on the table by 10:00PM will be allowed to weigh. So drop off your chip, then go trailer your boat up back the hill and weigh your fish. As long as your chip is on the table in time you will get to weigh your fish.

This will be a best 5 bass tournament, any combination of LMB, spot, or guadalupe bass, minimum of 14 inches. There is a 7 pound minimum for Big Bass. If the pot is not won it will rollover to the next week. At the end of the year if not collected the pot will be split among the top finishing qualified teams in the final night's payout. You must have fished at least one event to qualify for Big Bass pot money on the final night.

For the complete set of rules please go to:

TTZ LAKE TRAVIS TUESDAY NIGHT TOURNAMENT

As always we hope everybody can make it out tomorrow night, but if not you can watch the weigh in results live on Texas Tournament Zone ? Central Texas Premier Tournament Source

Don't miss out on your bonus money if you have a Skeeter! The Wednesday Night Tournaments are sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money and we paid over $12,000 in Skeeter incentive money the lasts two years. Where else can you fish a 3.5 hour tournament on a $40 entry and win thousands? With the Wednesday and Thursday Nighter Tournaments also sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money you now have THREE TIMES the chance to win more money fishing out of a Skeeter every week!
Skeeter :: Real Money

TTZ Tuesday Nights are sponsored by:

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Grant and I will be at Mansfield around 4:30. Booker will be at Jones Brothers, and David Sappington will be helping him, he can take your money over there before Brian shows up. Weigh in at Mansfield.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
That was a tough night, at least it was hard for everybody. I caught a bluegill on a DD22 and an under LMB on a texrig senko. Grant had two guads on a texrig, one of them was a 14 1/2 inch keeper. Which believe it or not was almost good enough for second place, that should tell you how tough it was last night. I was really looking forward to posting a pic of a lone winning guad on the TTZ home page, Waylon and Milky had to screw it up and catch two keepers.

·
Registered
668 Posts
We had a 15 1/2" Monster Guad in the live well but the electronics when out on the boat so we had no eyes in the dark Travis Ocean to get to the weigh in and back to Jonestown safety. We need a Humminbird expert help, the last few times my buddies bird lost sonar and gps. Tuesday night he lost sonar, gps and maps, please see my other post in Boats and Motors if you can help.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.