Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

In case you missed this post from a few weeks back, we made a couple of changes with the weekly Travis event:

http://www.austinbassfishing.com/fo...esults/46751-ttz-tuesday-nighter-updates.html

Last week we had 35 anglers, a great turn out for Tuesdays. The big bass has not been caught yet, the big bass roll over is an additional $330 on top of tomorrow's registration money. Once again, we will have a north shore and south shore registration location, weigh-in will be at Mansfield. We are also pushing back the start time to 6:30PM to allow more time to get over to registration. All chips must be on the table in Mansfield Park by 10:00PM for teams wanting to weigh-in.

Check in will start at 5:30PM at Mansfield or at Jones Brothers Park, all boats must draw a number for take off. Boats will be launched by their draw order starting at 6:30 PM. Please come by the launch boat with your livewells open as we call your number. Weigh-in will start at 10:00PM, only the boats with a chip on the table by 10:00PM will be allowed to weigh. So drop off your chip, then go trailer your boat up back the hill and weigh your fish. As long as your chip is on the table in time you will get to weigh your fish.

This will be a best 5 bass tournament, any combination of LMB, spot, smallie, or guadalupe bass, minimum of 14 inches. There is a 7 pound minimum for Big Bass. If the pot is not won it will rollover to the next week. At the end of the year if not collected the pot will be split among the top finishing qualified teams in the final night's payout. You must have fished at least one event to qualify for Big Bass pot money on the final night.

For the complete set of rules please go to:

TTZ LAKE TRAVIS TUESDAY NIGHT TOURNAMENT

As always we hope everybody can make it out tomorrow night, but if not you can watch the weigh in results live on Texas Tournament Zone ? Central Texas Premier Tournament Source

Don't miss out on your bonus money if you have a Skeeter! The Tuesday Night Tournaments are sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money and we paid over $12,000 in Skeeter incentive money the lasts two years. Where else can you fish a 3.5 hour tournament on a $40 entry and win thousands? With the Wednesday and Thursday Nighter Tournaments also sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money you now have THREE TIMES the chance to win more money fishing out of a Skeeter every week!
Skeeter :: Real Money

TTZ Tuesday Nights are sponsored by:

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Fish Fishing Bass Fish Recreation

Very good chance of a " big bass" qualifier this Tuesday. These guys caught 3 over 6 pounds Sunday morning!

·
Registered
724 Posts
View attachment 18069
Very good chance of a " big bass" qualifier this Tuesday. These guys caught 3 over 6 pounds Sunday morning!
These guys are sticks on Travis. They have been working hard to find the fish and it finally paid off. Michael says it was luck. I disagree. I know these two guys. Michael nor Terry needs luck. Of course it never hurts. I hope this helps them again in the future.

·
Registered
724 Posts
We had a rough night. Only a couple of bites each and way too much beer. We fought like a married couple at the ramp and didnt speak the whole way home. We're good though.
I sure wish we could fish tonight so I can follow Michael to his spot. j/k. I already know where its at. j/k. Where is it? Do you know? How about Russell, can you tell me?

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
First solo tournament for me last night. I hooked into a 5lb drum in 30FOW that I though was a contender for BB.....boy was I wrong. I stayed afterwards and hung out with John for a while and had a few cold ones. We left the park around midnight and as soon as I pulled on to 620, my running lights decided to quit. After 45 minutes of jacking with them in the Randall's parking lot, I called my wife to load up the kiddos and come follow me home. Good times regardless and aside from the 5lber, I had a a single keeper bite that got off at the boat and a few unders. I look forward to next week getting out there and giving it a shot again. I think that's the best part is that the 2 or 3 bites you get is probably all you need to cash a check right now!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I think I must of hit a wrong button, I'll fix that for Chris. I did kind of giggle a little when I posted the results.

My flight has wifi, such an added bonus. Goofing off on ABF instead of doing work like I told my wife I would be doing. Even when I'm flying I'm slacking off on the job.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
I like that you are listed as a youth angler. A+ trolling there, Tamez
Haha..unintentional. Wish I could take credit but his birthdate must have gotten fat fingered in. It's fixed now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.