Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

24 teams came out chasing the Big Bass rollover and one lucky team walked away $670 richer with just one fish!

1st - Brian Booker and Ho Chi Minh - 3/6.13 lbs – $360
2nd - Jason Jones and Tyson Dever - 3/5.61 lbs - $215
3rd and Big Bass - Mike James and Waylon Papst - 1/5.56 lbs - $670

Congrats to everyone in the money and BIG congrats to Waylon and Mike for taking down this week's rollover. Their fish actually weighed 6.56 lbs but expired before the weigh-in thus resulting in a 1 pound fish care penalty. Take some of those winnings and go buy a big bottle of Please Release Me from Jacky!

Complete results will be posted tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Results are up: TTZ – Travis Tues Night 7/17/12

Great turnout last night, although Travis is fishing as tough as ever all it takes is one lucky bite to get paid! I am enjoying the three fish format and thank god we changed things up this year...it has been a grind just to catch three keepers.

Congrats again to Mike and Waylon on the big payday, I shudder to think what could of been if that fish hadn't expired. If you are fishing Lake Travis this time of year two things you absolutely cannot be without are a fizzing needle and live well additive, both can help save a fish as well as put more money in your pocket!

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
Nice work fellas. Had a good feeling about Mr. No Sleeves. So what is the story?
Milky's crazy ass ran all the way past bee creek and on my third cast I caught her. She choked a Sexy Shad 6XD and had the back hook in her gills. Milky fizzed her and we put ice in the well, she held on for a while but around 8:15 she expired. We probably should of ran and met Andy for some please release me but didn't. Ending up costing us big time.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Milky's crazy ass ran all the way past bee creek and on my third cast I caught her. She choked a Sexy Shad 6XD and had the back hook in her gills. Milky fizzed her and we put ice in the well, she held on for a while but around 8:15 she expired. We probably should of ran and met Andy for some please release me but didn't. Ending up costing us big time.
sounds like you did everything you could man. I think when the gills are a bleedin', they are pretty much done. I dont think PRM would have helped???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.