Bass Fishing Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
Grant and I got rained out tonight up in Wisconsin. The libations have been flowing plentifully for about 5 hours now. We need an update on homeland bassing.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Mr Cold Chicken Barry Mott and Matt Hill took home some more Skeet Skeet Real money with 22+ lbs. And my head hurts.

Obviously I'm too out of shape to fish these things, but thanks to Honcho for guiding me around last night. Had a good time and got to see my buds

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Did you catch a good fish on your birthday fishfinder?

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I think they won big bass as well so those boys probably took down over a G last night. Quick report from Donnie and I last night, we caught fish on jigs, creature baits, deep crank baits, shallow crank baits, and just about anything else. Lots of fish caught and we hustled our asses off to cull several times, maybe 5 times or so, in the end all that work had us 5 cookie cutter 3 pounders. Not good enough to win any money but nothing to be ashamed of in my book. Needed that elusive kicker, we just couldn't find her.

Late night report, Ski Shores is staying open for drinks only, no more food now that we are in fall hours. We had a good group of guys show up and have a few coldies afterwards, just no more wings in honcho sauce. I lost at credit card roulette, but I was certainly do to pay the tab, I think Andy lost the first few weeks we played.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Last night I was out of routine to say the least.
Not sure what I was thinking but I opted for my first In and Out burger in lieu of the usual 1AM Double Whataburger. I ordered the Double Double and was a bit underwhelmed. The overall texture and flavor was off but I figured it could be caused by the lingering Jagermeister in my gullet so I mowed through it anyways.

It wasn't until I pulled in the driveway at home and after better investigation that I had consumed the better part of the wax paper that it was wrapped in. Maybe that had something to do with it.

I know, total CSB

41 - 53 of 53 Posts