Bass Fishing Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
The owner of Grande Bass brought a bunch of baits. He had an envelope with a number on the inside, whoever was the closest to that number got the baits. It was 9.5 or something like that, Ross and his wife were the closest weight.
Oh I missed that, saw the baits but didn't know what was going on. I weighed in first, hung my head in shame and made a quick exit. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
I want to go out there right now and rip on more Guads. And King sized basses. The fish bit like crazy yesterday afternoon.
Me too, and in the worst way. We have a nice little front moving in right now too....

However, my Mom is getting in town today and I am picking her up at the airport at 3PM.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
That is really cool of Grande bass to do that. I know I would love a big old bag of Grande bass baits.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
My favorite part of the night was going to the third spot we hit up late in the evening right before we were going in. You called it, we pull and you catch one right off the bat. We catch a couple more, then I catch the night time party guad that was fighting and jumping around like a little spaz. The next cast back to the spot I hook into that 6 pounder, about halfway back to the boat I tell you I think I have another guad. Then that big ass head broke the water and all hell broke loose, nice net job holmes. I think there may have been a few bro hugs after that one.

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
My favorite part of the night was going to the third spot we hit up late in the evening right before we were going in. You called it, we pull and you catch one right off the bat. We catch a couple more, then I catch the night time party guad that was fighting and jumping around like a little spaz. The next cast back to the spot I hook into that 6 pounder, about halfway back to the boat I tell you I think I have another guad. Then that big ass head broke the water and all hell broke loose, nice net job holmes. I think there may have been a few bro hugs after that one.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts