Bass Fishing Forum banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I have left the 360 bridge after 5am twice this week, my wife thinks I am having an affair. In other news, I'm pretty sure Booker and I discovered the secrets of life at some point around 430, I just can't recall them at this time. But I think it had something to do with appreciating the time you have and focusing on the positives around you. Well that and cheeseburgers, always cheeseburgers.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Bacon cheeseburgers?

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
I have left the 360 bridge after 5am twice this week, my wife thinks I am having an affair. In other news, I'm pretty sure Booker and I discovered the secrets of life at some point around 430, I just can't recall them at this time. But I think it had something to do with appreciating the time you have and focusing on the positives around you. Well that and cheeseburgers, always cheeseburgers.
Alice deserves " The best wife ever " award, because you are a complete *******. With that being said, you are a total badass and I miss you and we should probably have lunch at EYM tomorrow... Maybe Bikini's or Bonedaddy's because there are boobies there.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I've solved a lot of my problems under that 360 bridge after midnight and drinking other peoples beer because I finished the 18 pack of Blimes Trey brought, the 8oz pony cans Andy had, the three beers Tommy brought, or the 24 pack of Miller Light and BBQ sandwhiches PJ had in the boat. Since moving to Houston, I've tried professional therapy sessions but its not nearly the same nor nearly as fun.

·
Registered
497 Posts
"appreciating the time you have and focusing on the positives around you"...great truth and wisdom here, very Aristotle'ish. I had a 4:30pm meeting cancel at the last minute yesterday, so I hooked up the boat, grabbed my dog, gear, some water and was on the road in approx 18 minutes. Picked up two 2lber's and then an 8.2 just before dark, could not find 2 more keepers so I skipped weigh-in and just stayed out and fished / relaxed. Taking a break from work / life mid-week if only for a few hours is a great stress reducer. Thanks for keeping my boat from floating away Long_shot and it was good to finally meet ya.

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
"appreciating the time you have and focusing on the positives around you"...great truth and wisdom here, very Aristotle'ish. I had a 4:30pm meeting cancel at the last minute yesterday, so I hooked up the boat, grabbed my dog, gear, some water and was on the road in approx 18 minutes. Picked up two 2lber's and then an 8.2 just before dark, could not find 2 more keepers so I skipped weigh-in and just stayed out and fished / relaxed. Taking a break from work / life mid-week if only for a few hours is a great stress reducer. Thanks for keeping my boat from floating away Long_shot and it was good to finally meet ya.
Skipped weigh-in even though you had an 8.2 in the Livewell. God you're a total hard ass!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Short csb/ Lance saw me boat it and asked approx. weight. I said a 7 for sure and dunked her in the well (weighed on XTool later). I did not know that he had a 9+ in his boat or I would have definitely said something much higher. ;-) Congrats on BB Lance and you better tell me next time you have a big'un in the boat!

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Maybe Dustin and I making fun of the guy next to us as Bone Daddy's yesterday was a good luck charm. I'll paint the picture for y'all. Imagine if Dez and Lance had a baby.... I'll leave it at that.
No ****... that dude definitely had some Hale bloodline in him somewhere. It was a good blend of Lance, Dez, and LoPan from the Movie Big Trouble Little China. On the way out of there I scoped the parking lot looking for a matching creeper van but no luck.

But I digress, if you can't make fun of your friends, then you need new friends.

Nice fish Lancelot!

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
No ****... that dude definitely had some Hale bloodline in him somewhere. It was a good blend of Lance, Dez, and LoPan from the Movie Big Trouble Little China. On the way out of there I scoped the parking lot looking for a matching creeper van but no luck.

But I digress, if you can't make fun of your friends, then you need new friends.

Nice fish Lancelot!
Oh ok...

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
I sat in the bottom of the boat when that pic was taken on purpose. Way to many potlickers out there. I was fishing the low water crossing, skipping a DD22 under the bridge on my snoopy pole with 4 lb test of anyone is interested.
What brand 4 lb test?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well it has been a good run fellas.... 2nd place last night was surprising to us for sure! Slow bite, But i guess we got the ones we needed. With that being said I just left the doctor with mama and she is dialated too a 2 with boy #2 and it will be any day now! So Duty is calling.....good lord willing (Healthy baby etc.) I will be back out soon!

And yes i pulled chip #2 last night also kinda weird.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ricky_84. Glad to be back w/ you after a month off. The day started off right and ended right. Super siked to hear about Jen. Congrats!! Any day now I'm assuming... Hope your not out too long cause I'll be flipping jigs at my coffee table.. haha..

61 - 80 of 80 Posts