Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Last Wednesday we had 46 anglers, first place was 15.97 lbs and they won $480. As for big fish, we had a 7.75, finally breaking our four weeks in a row having a fish over 9 pounds caught. But I guess that is five weeks in a row a fish over 7.75 lbs has been caught. :rolleyes: Come on out and join us tomorrow night at your shot at bass of a lifetime.

As always we hope everybody can make it out tomorrow, but if not you can watch the weigh in results live on Texas Tournament Zone ? Central Texas Premier Tournament Source

Don't miss out on your bonus money if you have a Skeeter! The Wednesday Night Tournaments are sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money and we paid over $12,500 in Skeeter incentive money the last two years. Where else can you fish a 3.5 hour tournament on a $40 entry and win thousands? With the TTZ Lake Travis Tuesday and Canyon Thursday Nighter Tournaments also sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money you now have three times the chance to win more money fishing out of a Skeeter every week!
Skeeter :: Real Money

For rules and more info about the Wed Night events please visit Texas Tournament Zone ? Central Texas Premier Tournament Source

TTZ Wednesday Nights are sponsored by:

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Booker if you are reading this first off, stop looking at the cheeseburger. Secondly, I fly back into town next Tuesday. Not sure if I will be able to make it Lake Travis in time to fish, but I can certainly be there to help run weigh in next Tuesday. And of course team cheeseburger should ride again the following night on Wednesday, if that works for you.

Good luck everybody, yall have fun this week. I'll be watching the leaderboard tonight and tomorrow, mumbling to myself in a bar about gooseberry senkos.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I'd bet anything Waylon will be along shortly to insert some comment about the thought of that fat barrel chested fella, his glorious beard, and amazing hair flowing up from a visor, all under a bridge cooking cheeseburgers gives him wood.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.