Bass Fishing Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Yep I try not to prefish any areas I want to fish during the tournament now. I'll go look at spots I haven't fished in months, or just catch schoolies under the bridge.

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
Congrats again Keith and Ricky! Getting a most impressive second Wed Night win under your belts and taking down the biggest payday in Wed Nighter history is something to be proud of and was well deserved.

After towing that cruiser back to Ski Shores there were discussions about towing them all the way down to the gas pumps on the lower end, a financial transaction was in play but after leaving the decision up to John he basically told them we would do it if two of the chicks would ride naked in the Skeeter while providing oral services for the entire ride. TTZ sales and marketing at its best!
Damn right, nice work buddy!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
We agreed on $160, then he changed it to $150 for the tow, since he kept dropping prices I assumed one of his girls to party with us on the ride back was a fair throw in. He had four he could spare one. But when he realized how long it would take us to tow that boat he opted to just take a cab from Ski Shores to Walsh, then go buy some big ass gas tanks and some gas and drive all the back again. Hopefully he bought a shirt too, cause those moobs were grossing me out.

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
We agreed on $160, then he changed it to $150 for the tow, since he kept dropping prices I assumed one of his girls to party with us on the ride back was a fair throw in. He had four he could spare one. But when he realized how long it would take us to tow that boat he opted to just take a cab from Ski Shores to Walsh, then go buy some big ass gas tanks and some gas and drive all the back again. Hopefully he bought a shirt too, cause those moobs were grossing me out.
Yawlzers. I'll be calling you here shortly to get the full story, sounds like it would make a great lifetime movie.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Well considering Andy is most certainly kidding in that post I wouldn't mind if my wife read it. We did discuss funds for a tow with a fellow who had a party boat with some chicks, but their certainly weren't any discussions about explicit activities. We joked internally about throwing in a girl to ride back with us to party and keep us company, but that was just that, a harmless joke.

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
Well considering Andy is most certainly kidding in that post I wouldn't mind if my wife read it. We did discuss funds for a tow with a fellow who had a party boat with some chicks, but their certainly weren't any discussions about explicit activities. We joked internally about throwing in a girl to ride back with us to party and keep us company, but that was just that, a harmless joke.
Yeah, Uncle Rico doesn't pick up on sarcasm very well. I was just more curious about these man boobs, pics?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Congrats again Keith and Ricky! Getting a most impressive second Wed Night win under your belts and taking down the biggest payday in Wed Nighter history is something to be proud of and was well deserved.
Thanks Andy & all the guys with TTZ! You guys put on a bad ass working mans tourney!!! Hints the near 50 boat field we all compete against weekly. You guys are top notch.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks Andy, As "Big Fish Ricky" Said thanks for putting the tournament on. Also had a good time at Ski Shores with You guys.
Keith

41 - 55 of 55 Posts