Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Last week we had 36 teams, first place was 29.15 pounds. We also had an 8.88 and a 9.05 weighed in, some healthy fish for sure. If you have not seen the pics check them out here:

http://ttz1.com/results/ttz-austin-wed-night-4-29-15/

Like two weeks ago we have a threat of rain tomorrow. Also like two weeks ago I bet we see a lot of big fish weighed in, that was the night that just about everybody had a 7 pound kicker. I'm also hoping the threat of rain clears the lake out just like two weeks ago and we have it to ourselves again. It never rained but just that threat and dark clouds kept the wakeboats at home.

Early forecast shows 20% chance of rain, around 8PM. They were showing around 40% of scattered showers around 5pm. So maybe we see a little rain early, or maybe not. Either way, the cloud cover and wind should help us get a few bites tomorrow.

As always we hope everybody can make it out tomorrow night, but if not you can watch the weigh in results live on Texas Tournament Zone ? Central Texas Premier Tournament Source

Don't miss out on your bonus money if you have a Skeeter! The Wednesday Night Tournaments are sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money and we paid over $11,500 in Skeeter incentive money the lasts two years. Where else can you fish a 3.5 hour tournament on a $40 entry and win thousands? With the Thursday Nighter Tournaments also sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money you now have twice the chance to win more money fishing out of a Skeeter every week!
Skeeter :: Real Money

For rules and more info about the Wed Night events please visit Texas Tournament Zone ? Central Texas Premier Tournament Source

TTZ Wednesday Nights are sponsored by:

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So many things that I love about this video. First it takes 34 seconds and the first line of the song before they realize he is playing I'm Alright. Shirts were optional in the 80s, but short hair was not. Anything involving Loggins hip dancing while playing guitar is gold. 2:01 mark base player goes falsetto for the win. The short shorts at 2:38 ish, classic 80s. 2:40 mark some guy in the background behind the stage, probably a manager, just burning a heater and loving every minute of it. The guitar solo starts at 3:35 mark, lead guitar guy is shredding it, Loggins is just strumming in the back ground, but Loggins body language clearly says "hey, I'm playing this solo right now" never mind my hands not changing positions. The kicking over of the speaker at 3:59 is so amazing it hurts. The jump scissor kick on the last note really ties it all together.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are going to hammer so many fish tonight. Heck I caught 16 fish last week during the tournament under less than ideal conditions. Granted they were all 12-14 inchers, but the big girls are going to bite this week. I can feel it in my plums.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Pictures are up here:

WALDROPS WHACK EM ON WEDNESDAY WITH 17.72 POUNDS

Yall need to check them out this week there was a pretty cool story. Matt had brought out a young man named Hudson to fish his first tournament. Hudson promptly drew boat #1, and then they went out and cut a check. He was a very nice young man and I hope we get to see Hudson come out and fish with us again soon.

And good job Matt for getting a youth angler on the water, all around cool deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.