Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Wed Nighters in July are scheduled on 7/07, 7/14, 7/21 and 7/28.  

The Power Tackle Big Stringer is set at 23.40 lbs and Big Bass is 11.67 lbs; Big Stringer and Big Bass of the season will each receive a Power Tackle rod of their choice!

Thanks to our sponsors:

Complete rules are available at ttz1.com.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We'll be giving away $100 cash at the end of this month and opening the raffle to anyone that fishes a Tues or Wed Nighter in July.  Everytime you fish a tournament your name will be thrown into the raffle!  Please see the TTZ July Raffle post in Misc Info for more details.

Robby and I will be at City Park for registration rain or shine; we'll make the call on the weigh-in location (360 or City Park) before the tournament begins.

Hope to see everyone out there!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Looks like the rain will stay away. With the good weather, what do you think 18-20 boats? :-?

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
8 teams fished the 7/07 tournament.

1st - Brad Casebier and Cary Laudadio 4/13.47 lbs ($145)
2nd - Robby Crabb and Andy Nuyen 5/10.63 lbs ($95)
3rd - Brian Tate and Josh Wallace 3/8.57 lbs/4.91 lb Big Bass ($40 and Fish Finders Tackle Pack)

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
6D75614E544F4E4940415350270 said:
You almost look PO'd in the results photo.
Before that pic I went to the boat for a refill and found out we had just run out of Bud Light and only had Keystones left; I was PO'd!

Actually, it was a rather long day at the office. I got on the water around 2 pm and wore myself out catching hybrids and whites on top for a solid two hours. Guess being in the sun all day is finally catching up to me in my old age...can't handle it like I used to!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Listen you little butt pirate, you think I'm gonna do any fishing Wed night with four days at Falcon on my mind?

But yeah, I predict a zero without you at the helm Crabby.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Looks like I am out this week. My TM will not be up and running until the weekend (if I am lucky). I was looking at a new Fortrex, but the wife helped me understand the cost to loss ratio, and all the math suggested that I wait for a repair. No fun at all...

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry to hear that Brad. Robby is out this week as well so I'll be fishing with Lake Austin kryptonite...aka TDub.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when you put two of the worst anglers together in the same boat. Dub, please leave the whiskey at home this time.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will be just like old times!   Here's come classic footage of Dub on Austin; this was back in '06 when we had just met and were both new to the area and lake.

Of course Austin kicked our butts so we usually gave up on fishing and spent most our time trying to figure out how fast Dub's old Ranger would go.

You should have never sold her T, lot's of good times in that boat!

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
Sweet Video.. That looks a lot like our boat. Went out last night a caught a bunch of fish for a decent 14 -15 pound limit.. Hopefully I can repeat that tonight but I'm sure it will be totally different and I'll zero. Blake got the whip cracked on him again by the fiance so I'll be fishing with my buddy John. See Ya'll out there.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
11 teams fished the 7/14 tournament.

1st – Brad Casebier and Cary Laudadio 2/10.96 lbs/8.27 lb Big Bass ($255)
2nd – Lance Hale and Derrell Hickman 5/10.16 lbs ($130)
3rd - Jack Waldrop Jr. and Mike Waldrop 2/8.57 lbs (Fish Finders Tackle Pack)

Congrats to the teams in the money and way to go on the repeat Brad and Cary!

Good times on the lake as always Dub, maybe you should have brought that whiskey after all! OUCH!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
3F33332835323D28332E5C0 said:
Looks like I am out this week. My TM will not be up and running until the weekend (if I am lucky). I was looking at a new Fortrex, but the wife helped me understand the cost to loss ratio, and all the math suggested that I wait for a repair. No fun at all...
Ha, I like it! ;D Looks like Brad's playing dead trick worked in order to get just a couple more boats out there this week. Very nice :cool:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts