Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Still going…we pretty much had the lake to ourselves last week! If you've got nothing to do or need a break from shooting those helpless little dove come on out and join us. If you need a little motivation to get off the couch and go fish maybe this will help…

Gotta love the underboob! See everyone at City Park around 6:00 pm, call me if you have any questions (713) 291-4119.

Complete rules: http://ttz1.com/texas-tourname…..ournament/

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I will need a proper introduction please.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
18 teams tonight, take off was a bit wet but after the rain passed through it was an awesome night on the water.

1st - Brad Casebier and Me Love You Long Time - 5/17.25 lbs - $270
2nd - Charles Whited and Mike Harman - 5/14.41 lbs - $160
3rd - Jason Thompson and Bo Hall - 4/13.92 lbs - $110
4th - Jamie Slayden and Brandon Houston - 5/12.03 lbs - GrandeBass Tackle Pack
Big Bass - Darryl Hanson and Terry McBee - 6.66 lbs - $90

Congrats to the teams in the money! Complete results will be up tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Results are up: TTZ – Austin Wed Night 9/12/12

Big thanks to Don Gordon for hand delivering some Trophy Hunter RattleSnake-Os to my house yesterday; I was about to break open the first-run, Jerry Shinn autographed bag but Gordo saved the day!

Brad and I ran to six different areas and ended up catching 15 keepers, including our big fish, on Jerry's new bait. If this bait can help a no fish catching fool like myself put a couple of keepers in the boat I can only imagine what it will do in the hands of a capable angler...go get you some!

http://www.grandebass.com/5_rattlesnakeo.html

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does Charles ever smile... Did he miss a big fish or just mad because Andy beat him!
Cory,

I think he's still mad that Lance is 12' tall.

And thanks for the vote of confidence but Brad and GrandeBass did all the work. Casebier is one of the top 5 anglers on my list when it comes to Lake Austin and everyone knows that GB baits catch fish...hard to not do well when you fish with the best!

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
It was an eventful evening that included a long troll back to Quinlin. The motor sucked up some grass and started getting a little warm so I shut her down to avoid detonation. Good thing the TM batteries had plenty of juice because that was a long haul.

But it always sucks when you are dumping fish out of the wells on the way back to the ramp

·
Registered
428 Posts
Brad is a hell of an angler.. If only he was a little nicer and not an ass hole to everyone I might actually fish with him someday
Got plans next Wednesday? Just keep in mind you might come off the lake with less friends than when you started.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I figured Brad caught all the fish and you drank all the beer.
Ding, ding, ding we have a winner! I'm kind of a people person, definitely not a fish catcher. I'd like to say I have an uncanny ability to handicap anglers and know who the good ones are before they become marks.

I also love fishing with new people, but it's a bit awkward telling someone for the first time I am going to drink all the beer and that they will have to let me hold some of their fish in the pictures.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Note to self: Dont fish with Hong Kong Little Dong.....will not be able to get a buzz as all beer will be consumed by other party on board vessel.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Ding, ding, ding we have a winner! I'm kind of a people person, definitely not a fish catcher. I'd like to say I have an uncanny ability to handicap anglers and know who the good ones are before they become marks.

I also love fishing with new people, but it's a bit awkward telling someone for the first time I am going to drink all the beer and that they will have to let me hold some of their fish in the pictures.
Very funny Andy, I wonder how many people you fool into thinking that you are not a badass toad crusher. I hate to spoil the ruse, so just to be clear... We can't fish, and we are both assholes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts