Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The 7/11 Wed Nighter is on rain or shine, check in at City Park and we will make a decision before take off whether we will be back at CP or 360 for the weigh-in. Satellite shows most of the rain should be clearing up shortly after 6:30 so slap on a pair of board shorts and some rain gear and you should be good to go.

I've been in Utah the last few days drinking 3% beer and fly fishing with 6X tippet so you guys take it easy on me tonight.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
15 teams again this week, the rain held off and the recreational traffic was nearly nonexistent. The lake was the most calm I have seen it in a long while and the recent rains and off colored water made it a tough bite for most of the field…except for Robby Crabb and Mike Harman who put a major ass whoopin' on all of us!

1st and Big Bass – Robby Crabb and Mike Harman – 5/20.66 lbs/6.34 lb BB – $300

2nd – Jose Rosillo – 4/10.43 lbs – $135
3rd – Jack Waldrop Jr. and Mike Waldrop – 3/8.93 lbs – $90

Congrats to Robby and Mike and the rest of the teams in the money. Complete results will be up tomorrow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.