Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We'll be out again this week trying to give away $25,000.00.  Imagine what you could do with that money...buy half a boat, 25 high end rod and reel combos, 62.5 hours of musically enhanced company or 1,667 Dirty Thirties.

That's right, Hustler Turf/Mitchell Outdoor/TTZ are paying a 25K bonus if you break the Lake Austin 14.35 pound black bass record during the Wed Nighter.  Also, Lee Evans and Certified Arbor Care are sponsoring a $300.00 bonus if you beat Kevin's 2008 11.34 pound Big Bass.

We'll be beached at City Park (aka Emma Long) around 5:30 and begin registration/live well checks at 6:00 PM.

Complete tournament rules are available here: http://ttz1.com/texas-tournament-zone/ttz-lake-austin-wed-night-tournament/

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After struggling to find a limit on Travis last night, I'm hoping to redeem myself and stick a pig on Austin this evening. Ahh heck, who am I kidding? With Eric behind the wheel of that Bullet 21XRD we'll probably just end up running up and down the lake all day.

Looks like another good evening of weather, see ya on the water.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
When they say Tournament fishing is all about who gets to the spot first,, well I KNOW I got that covered tonight. and it is a rental... ha rentals ;D

Bringing a Marine Outlet 2008 21 XRD Bullet. Turning the screw is a Merc 250 XS. Hand built and blueprinted on the bench by the boys at Merc Racing.

You will hear me coming!!!

Planning to eat at Ski Shores about 5pm ( come join us if you would like )
Then we will be beach side at CP by 5:30p Take of is at 6:30p Weigh in at 10:00.

See everyone there.

Eric

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
This boat is awesome fellas. Drove it last night on Travis. Ran in pretty heavy boat chop, with tourney load (Bryan's included, which is a lot), and two fat guys (Bryan and I) and got up to 77.5. Crazy part is, I never even really trimmed it much. Plus that is with a no boat drivin' guy like me behind the wheel.

In the right hands this is a middle 80s boat.....crazy stuff. :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.