Bass Fishing Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
To be honest neither one of them said either of those things, but I am sure they were thinking it. Continuing with the honesty, I had a chicken empanada at 1:30am last night, fatty.

Also any guesses on the weight of that bass? Dustin missed it by 1.9 ounces, that ******* has a good eye for guessing bass weight.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
This has been an awesome year for the Wed Nighters! I've been running this tournament since 2007 and this year we set a couple of records including largest turnout at 42 teams, biggest sack at 37.92 lbs and largest Big Bass at 13.59 lbs. Through September we averaged 23 teams per tournament and still have a few more before we call it quits for 2012.

And for shits and giggles, here are your top money earners that have grossed over $1,000 in winnings this season:

Jack Waldrop Jr. - $4,000
Mike Waldrop - $4,000
Dean Alexander - $2,675
Andy Nuyen - $2,225
Wayne Orender - $2,210
Robby Crabb - $1,560
Mike Harman - $1,505
Dale Read - $1,475
Wayne Orender Sr. - $1,335
Jake Read - $1,180
Joe Sierra - $1,170
Norm Wilson - $1,105
Will Atterberry - $1,050
Brad Casebier - $1,010

I think next year I'll start keeping track of beers consumed (you'll have to bring me your empties at weigh-in).

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Either a heavy 6 or 7 I would say...what do I win?

And don't let Booker take his life frustrations out on your wardrobe. His entire fashion awareness is still stuck in the 90's. Obviously, if he would have known anything about style, the plaid shorts more than make up for any wrinkles in the Columbia over shirt. Plus you get a few extra points just for color coordination. Let me guess what the orange headed orangutan was wearing....swim trunks, his basketball shoes from college with low socks, and a long sleeve TTZ tshirt that lets the belly meat hang out?

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
Either a heavy 6 or 7 I would say...what do I win?

And don't let Booker take his life frustrations out on your wardrobe. His entire fashion awareness is still stuck in the 90's. Obviously, if he would have known anything about style, the plaid shorts more than make up for any wrinkles in the Columbia over shirt. Plus you get a few extra points just for color coordination. Let me guess what the orange headed orangutan was wearing....swim trunks, his basketball shoes from college with low socks, and a long sleeve TTZ tshirt that lets the belly meat hang out?
Sounds about right! The big mac double mayo stains always add a nice touch to the shirt as well.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts