Bass Fishing Forum banner
161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
Thanks to all who came out, and thanks for another great event from TTZ. Amazing fish weighed yesterday and y'all all deserve a pat on the back for fish care. With like 1800 pounds of fish we only had 1 sixteen inch bass die. No floaters after we released from the trailer at the end of the day either. Those fish came shooting out of the oxygen rich water from the release tank ready to party.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Lake Austin is a very special place. Was great to come back into town and spend the day on it, but even better to be part of the Friday night and Saturday brodeo TTZ throws together. Had a blast fishing with PJ and trying to act like we knew what we were doing all day. Congrats to the winners on an bag of a 1000 lifetimes! Can't wait until I can make it down again. Thanks to Robert for the Oreos, Dez for his ability to make one hell of a fire, and of course Booker, Ando, Rooster, Grant, etc. for all the hard work they do behind the scenes to make days like this possible.

TTZ + burning wood + crotch chops + king sized basses + Lonestar and Oreos = 'MERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Speaking of 'Merica, I just wanted to give a shout-out to the guys over at Tracker. I know a lot of you know that my boat (AKA: 'Merica) had some issues last weekend at the Media Bass tournament and I was dead in the water right after take-off. A gear in the lower unit had completely busted and I needed a new gear casing. I got my boat in to Gary over at Tracker on Tuesday morning, and 'Merica was ready to rumble by Wednesday afternoon. Gary and the guys over at Tracker understand our sport and he was very concerned about making sure that I was going to be able to fish the TTZ tourney on Saturday. Also, he knew that I was on a tight repair budget after just having a huge overhaul on my motor a few months ago. Gary made sure that I was ready to fish before Saturday and had me ready to roll at an unbelievably low price in no time flat. I've taken my boat to several places over the years and Tracker is the only one I've actually been HAPPY with. Gary really wanted me to be able to fish out of 'Merica on Saturday, but with the tournament's off-limits period I was unable to get out on the water and run it at all before the tournament. I made the decision to play it safe and take my partner's boat for the tournament as I didn't want to break in a new gear casing with an immediate full-throttle morning tournament run. heh :) Thanks again to Gary, Trey, and all the other guys/gals at Tracker for bring awesome!!!

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
Lake Austin is a very special place. Was great to come back into town and spend the day on it, but even better to be part of the Friday night and Saturday brodeo TTZ throws together. Had a blast fishing with PJ and trying to act like we knew what we were doing all day. Congrats to the winners on an bag of a 1000 lifetimes! Can't wait until I can make it down again. Thanks to Robert for the Oreos, Dez for his ability to make one hell of a fire, and of course Booker, Ando, Rooster, Grant, etc. for all the hard work they do behind the scenes to make days like this possible.

TTZ + burning wood + crotch chops + king sized basses + Lonestar and Oreos = 'MERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

161 - 169 of 169 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.