Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Big Bass rollover was taken down last week and the fishing is a bit off on Lake Travis, but what else is there to do on a Tuesday?

The Tuesday Night Happy Hour will kick off around 4 pm so come out and drink a few beers with us. There is also an optional $40 tournament that starts at 6 pm...it only takes three little keepers for a shot at taking home some pretty good beer money.

No cover charge and ladies drink free all night!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Just a heads up... There was a sheriff creepin at the corner of 620 leaving the park last tuesday. He pulled me over and gave me a warning for having a tail light out on my trailer. Make sure your stuff is working and you're keeping it real on the way out of there....

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the heads up Kyle.

We had a solid field of 19 teams this evening and "a lot" of fish came back to the scales. Lynn and Lee almost took down the Big Bass pot with a 4.86 lber but fell just shy of the mark, that fish did however secure them a victory with over 8 lbs and paid them $285.

1st – Lynn Pierce and Lee Evans – 3/8.34 lbs – $285
2nd – Jack Waldrop Jr. – 3/6.43 lbs – $170
3rd – Dale Read and Jake Read – 3/5.58 lbs – $115

The rollover will start back up next week with $95. There were seven 3 fish limits weighed tonight so perhaps Travis is starting to pick back up, congrats to everyone in the money!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts