Bass Fishing Forum banner
201 - 220 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
9,801 Posts
I would be up to go GuadFest 2013 on LT... If anyone needs a backseat to fill. Like last December, I will park my RV at Arkansas Bend. Hope to do it..My RV has not moved since last February on LA for TTZ. Need to replace batteries, etc....

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Might have to uncover the BCPC for this one and tell mama she is gonna have to buck up and deal with two kids for a day or two and that this whole sneak off and play a quick nine holes of golf in under two hours once a week thing she has me roped into doing these days is about as fun as masturbating fifty times a week.... oh wait, nevermind..... bad analogy, I still want to go fishing and drive my boat at 70 mph and fill my livewell with the maximum allowed limit of guads (that are smaller than the swimbaits I throw on LA)!

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
I miss your musk Andrew, the BCPC texted me the other day and said she was lonely.
No lie, I have dreamed of driving the BCPC every night for the last month. I owe you and Trey some time on her for sure. After November 14th (HUGE MASSIVE TRIAL SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF ME), I am going to go a little crazy, and bass skulls will be crushed.

201 - 220 of 237 Posts