Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
FINALLY, someone with some good taste in music! Maybe pick up a Wilson Phillips CD while your at it so we can mix it up a little.

I'm so tired of listening to that Stoney Larue and his one hit wonder Last Cigarette over and over and over again...it's like I'm getting earbanged with a rusty butter knife every time I hear it.
Truly a depressing song that is actually a cover song. Not very creative Mr. Stoney!

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
It's difficult to focus today. I'll I can think about is ripping lips and other mindless crap like; why is the lodge called el rio, and not el lago??? why??

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Echoing what John said, Big thanks to TTZ-Booker, Andy, Rooster, Grant for an awesome time! This was my first year to fish a trail. Some of the highlights that stand out for me are: the fun of the friendly competition-There are some heavy hitters fishing these events. To me, it seems that despite the serious competition, this is a humble crowd, and I think that tone is set by the TTZ staff. It's a very welcoming event-Whether you are a total stick or you're showing up with a snoopy pole rigged with a beetle spin, you're made to feel important and welcome. What else, the pre-parties, the after parties, some amazing food (Grant's fish tacos) excellent lake choices for events, there's lots to like and too much to list. Looking forward to next year!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts