Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This year we will be running Lake Austin Wednesdays on the first Wednesday of every month. Last month a 10 pounder was caught during the tournament. Good luck tonight on someone else catching a fish of lifetime.

As always we hope everybody can make it out Wednesday, but if not you can watch the weigh in results live on:

Texas Tournament Zone

Don't miss out on your bonus money if you have a Skeeter! The Wednesday Night Tournaments are sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money and we paid over $16k in Skeeter incentive money the last few years. Where else can you fish a 3.5 hour tournament on a $40 entry and win thousands? With the TTZ Lake Travis Tuesday, Canyon and Georgetown Thursday Night Tournaments also sanctioned for Skeeter Real Money you now have FOUR times the chance to win more money fishing out of a Skeeter every week!

http://www.skeeterboats.com/real-money

For rules and more info about the Wed Night events please visit:
WED NIGHT | Texas Tournament Zone

TTZ Wednesday Nights are sponsored by:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I second that question.
Trying to decide to either do Travis tonight (harder for me today with work) or just do Austin tomorrow if they have it.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I doubt there will be a tourney. Has not been one in a while. Lake is fishing to difficult to draw a crowd anymore. The fish are still there, but nobody wants to fish a tough lake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts