We've had 79 teams fish the last three Wed Nighters and have paid out $2765.00! With an average field of 26 boats we look forward to another solid turnout this week. Registration and livewell checks will start around 6:00 pm on the City Park beach…just look for the row of bass boats!
See everyone Wed!
TTZ Tournament Rules
1. Participants and Eligibility:
- Participation is open to current members of TTZ.
- To register and become a member, please click the “Register” button in the upper right hand corner of the forum. Registration to the forum is free and easy!
- A team will consist of one or two anglers per boat; all contestants must have a valid fishing license.
2. Entry Fees/Payout:
- Entry fees shall be $40.00 per boat per tournament, which includes $30.00 main pot, $5.00 Big Bass pot and $5.00 tournament fee.
- Payout as follows:
1-5 boats pay 1 place 100% of pot
6-14 boats pay 2 places 60%, 40% of pot
15+ boats pay 3 places 50%, 30%, 20% of pot
- Overall Big Bass takes the entire Big Bass pot (except when otherwise noted).
- All ties will be resolved by splitting that place and the next place’s money.
3. Registration/Tournament Hours:
- Registration will begin half an hour before the start time posted in the tournament ad.
- Each team must register in person at the designated registration area. Cash only, no checks.
- All boats are subject to a livewell check.
- Tournament hours will be 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Boats will launch simultaneously for tournaments drawing 20 teams or less. For tournaments with over 20 teams, boat numbers will be assigned chronologically at registration and staged flights of five boats will be released 30 seconds apart.
- Boats must be beached at the weigh-in area by the end of the tournament.
- It is the angler’s responsibility to get the official time from the Tournament Director.
4. Permitted Fishing Methods:
- Only artificial baits may be used. No live or cut bait is permitted (pork baits are permitted).
- All bass must be caught alive in a legal and sporting manner. No snagging.
- Each competitor may only use 1 rod at a time. No more than 1 line in the water at a time per angler.
- Trolling with the combustion motor is not permitted.
5. Live Fish/Weigh In:
- A limit of five bass (largemouth, smallmouth, Guadalupe/spotted) may be weighed in per team. No team may have more than the tournament limit (5 bass) in the livewell at any time during the tournament except during the short timeframe of culling a fish.
- All fish must be a minimum of 14”; short fish presented for weigh-in will result in the loss of that particular fish.
- There will be a ONE POUND fish care penalty for each dead bass presented for weigh-in. Culling of dead bass is prohibited.
- Weigh-in will be back at the launch site on a first come first serve basis.
- All contestants are required to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation.
- Safe boating must be observed at all times.
- In case of inclement weather it will be the contestant’s decision to stay and fish or seek shelter/leave. Once tournament fees are paid and the tournament has begun there will be no refunds for any reason.
* Decisions of the Tournament Director are final and are not subject to appeal. Interpretation of these rules will be left exclusively to the Tournament Director.
* All participants expressly assume all risk(s) associated with each tournament event and hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Texas Tournament Zone, Marine Outlet, the host, all sponsors, and tournament officials from all claims or injury and/or damage arising out of, or related to and/or incurred in connection with any TTZ sponsored event(s).